Please read these Terms and Conditions ("Terms", "Terms and Conditions") carefully before using the http://www.mywebsite.com (change this) website and the My Mobile App (change this) mobile application (the "Service") operated by My Company (change this) ("us", "we", or "our").
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
If you wish to purchase any product or service made available through the Service ("Purchase"), you may be asked to supply certain information relevant to your Purchase including, without limitation, your
The Purchases section is for businesses that sell online (physical or digital). For the full disclosure section
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 (change this) days' notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
Collection of Data and its purposes
When you use this Website and/or register as a member of this Website, you may have to provide to Sellprr your Data, including but not limited to your name, gender, contact details and email address. You agree to provide to Sellprr such information voluntarily. You agree and understand that any and all of the Data you provided to Sellprr will be collected and used as follows:
- For verification of identity and record;
- For analysis and for comparison with others’ Date in order to develop Sellprr products or services and market promotion programs;
- To provide information to you on Sellprr and various products and services of this Websites;
- To store communication contacting details;
- To generate survey on user traffic on this Website;
- For processing of your orders;
- For collecting payment, processing of any payment instructions and direct debit fees;
- For internal monitoring, including calculating any amount you should receive or owe, make payment to or request payment from you, and collecting any fees or enforcing guarantee granted to or granted by the users;
- Daily operation of your account; and
- To implement your instruction, respond to your enquiries or those made in your name, and to provide efficient and responsive service. When you apply to a specific position posted on this Website or submit an open application we may use the personal information that you submitted to contact your previous employers and or references or contact you directly about possible [future] openings.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.